Saturday, May 12, 2007

Wiki Edit: Nordstrom dos

I editied the Nordstrom article for the second time today. I was amazed by how much the article had changed since the first edit. The first thing I did was fix a typo. The heading "Company History" was written twice, so I removed one of them. Next and most importantly, I was reading through the article and it seemed as though two different people wrote about the company history and repeated the exact same information. I can't believe that no one picked up on this sooner. Therefore, I deleted the information about the company history that was written under the "expansion" heading, and kept the information under the "history" section. Lastly, I added that Nordstrom currently has 99 full line stores and 47 discount stores in 27 different states. If you want to check out my edit, look here.

No comments: