Saturday, May 12, 2007

More About Jack's Mannequin: Wiki Edit

So in case you guys forgot, I chose the band, Jack's Mannequin, for one of my wikipedia articles. For my second edit, I added an external link to Jack's Mannequin's official blog. I thought this was a very appropriate addition to the article, especially since we have been working with blogs for the entire semester. The Jack's Mannequin blog is a perfect example of engagement marketing. The band talks about various different issues and allows listeners and viewers to respond with any ideas. After the Virginia Tech tragegy, the band expressed their sympathy to all those affected by the incident via a blog post. Check out my edit here. Most importantly, here is a link to Jack's Mannequin's blog It's really interesting, be sure to check it out.

1 comment:

james said...

very informative post. Thank you!! online texas poker