Wednesday, March 21, 2007

What was that test?!

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone else was really surprised by the test that we just took?! I felt as though I prepared well for the test and knew a majority of the important information. I feel like it is more important to retain information like how technology affects certain industries rather then statistics pertaining to the annual retail sales. Also, the format was very confusing and I feel that it set us up for failure. It was simple to eliminate most answers, but the all of the above threw me for a loop everytime. I guess that I know now how to prepare for the final. Hopefully, the professor will provide us with a review sheet or something next time to help us concentrate our studying. I think that would be very helpful. It was a ton of material and to expect people to remember small details and statistics is just not feasible. But, who knows? Maybe I'm the only one who did horrible! I guess we'll find out after spring break!

No comments: