Sunday, February 25, 2007

Wikipedia Edit: Jack's Mannequin

Hey guys. I just completed my first wikipedia edit. The article I edited was "Jack's Mannequin." For those of you that may not know Jack's Mannequin, they are a California rock band. The band is a the result of a solo project by Something Corporate's lead singer and pianist, Andrew McMahon. My edit simply cleaned up some of the grammar and added a few new facts. Most of the grammar was decent, but I decided to change the way some things were worded and fix some run-on sentences. Also, I added that McMahon was the former vocalist/pianist for Something Corporate and that he paid for the production of the Jack's Mannequin album out of his own pocket before he was actually signed to a label. Click here to check out my edit and read more about Jack's Mannequin!

2 comments:

Kerri Angell said...

Well hello there Kate! I found your edits to be fabulous. You really got that grammer down and spiced up the article. I love Jacks Mannequin as well, and that concert was phenomenal. Ill see you in class! (Why cant I use apostrophes????)

Katie S. said...

Thanks Kerr, glad you enjoyed the edit! I'll be sure to check out the latest wikipedia articles on Trumbull, CT when I get some free time. See you tomorrow!